Sunday, April 8, 2012

hello there !

wooo, i can't believe i'll be back here, it's been a long time i have no new post.
well, this year i'm gonna graduated from high school and going to college, well i hope i could entered the college i want.

this time i've been really busy lately cause the final exam is coming next week, woooow i'm not gonna be a high school student again in two weeks, but honestly it was really pathetic if i say that i wouldn't miss every single detail of my last two weeks as a highschool students. eww I'm really completely absolutely totally gonna miss it all :(

well please pray for me so i can graduated from high school this year without anything to hold me back. i'm really grateful for your support.heeemm at first i wanted to post a record of me when i covered a song by miley cyrus, but there's a problem at uploading it, besides there are no choice to upload a music, there's just photo and video :(
okay that's all, i'll post a new article soon after i finished all my examination, bye ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Jam ;)

Buku Tamu

Viewers

It's Me....